The 7 Most Intriguing Nashville Entrepreneurs
BY William Griggs ON Sep 26, 2011
Nashville is the place to be!
Nashville has one of the hottest startup scenes in the United States. Rising out of obscurity, Nashville has been named one of the top places to live and start a business by CNN Money, Bloomberg, MarketWatch, Entrepreneur Magazine and the Wall Street Journal.
7 Intriguing Nashville Entrepreneurs That Helped Put Nashville On The Map!
- Mark Montgomery of FloThinkery (Edison Equation Video Interview)
- JJ Rosen of Atiba (Edison Equation Video Interview)
- Chris McIntyre of change:healthcare (Edison Equation Video Interview)
- Nicholas Holland of CentreSource (Edison Equation Video Interview)
- Kate O’Neill of [meta]marketer (Edison Equation Video Interview)
- Jeff Cornwall of Belmont University (Edison Equation Video Interview)
- Chris Redhage of ProviderTrust (Edison Equation Video Interview)
About Edison Equation:
The Edison Equation is a showcase of the wisdom entrepreneurs gain from failure and mistake in order to show the reality balance between success and failure in entrepreneurship and how to address the balance.
Free Course: "Become a Better Founder in 10 Days" + Secret Bonus
(Valued at $98)
This amazing course will help you launch a tech startup as a non-technical founder over the next 10 days.
100% privacy guaranteed. I'll never share your email.
About William Griggs
William Griggs is a product and customer acquisition strategist who has helped numerous startups including companies backed by Andreessen Horowitz, FLOODGATE, & 500 Startups. In addition to his consulting work, he has written for Mashable, VentureBeat, & ReadWrite. You can check out his podcast on iTunes (The Startup Slingshot TV) or follow him on Twitter @william_griggs for Tweets chock-full of delicious knowledge nuggets.
In addition to everything tech startups, William loves breakfast tacos, dogs, short emails, and Amazon Prime. He currently resides in Austin, Texas with his beautiful wife Elizabeth.