How To Write & Market Your Business Book [Resource Page]
BY William Griggs ON Dec 08, 2011
Ready To Write A Book?
Writing a book can land you clients and make you money! If you are ready to take the plunge, you are in the right place. The information you need to write and market your book is here! When you are done, please share your work with us in the comments!
On the fence? Here are 5 Reasons You Should Write a Book
1. It will give you instant authority in your field.
2. It will impress clients.
3. It will get you in with hard-to-reach contacts
4. It will help you get PR
5. It will help you secure speaking engagements
5 Interviews That Will Help You Write & Market Your Book
What You Will Learn In This Series:
- How you can land a publishing deal including insider tips and tactics
- How to create a schedule to finish your book on deadline
- How to find and work with a co-author
- How you can market your book pre- and post-launch
- How you can successfully self-publish your book
- How to use your book to land clients
TWO BONUS INTERVIEWS
Free Course: "Become a Better Founder in 10 Days" + Secret Bonus
(Valued at $98)
This amazing course will help you launch a tech startup as a non-technical founder over the next 10 days.
100% privacy guaranteed. I'll never share your email.
About William Griggs
William Griggs is a product and customer acquisition strategist who has helped numerous startups including companies backed by Andreessen Horowitz, FLOODGATE, & 500 Startups. In addition to his consulting work, he has written for Mashable, VentureBeat, & ReadWrite. You can check out his podcast on iTunes (The Startup Slingshot TV) or follow him on Twitter @william_griggs for Tweets chock-full of delicious knowledge nuggets.
In addition to everything tech startups, William loves breakfast tacos, dogs, short emails, and Amazon Prime. He currently resides in Austin, Texas with his beautiful wife Elizabeth.