How To Get Into The World’s Top Business Schools [Resource Page]
BY William Griggs ON Nov 21, 2011
Ready To Get An MBA?
For some, business school is a great investment. If you are ready to take the plunge you are in the right place. There is a lot of great content here that will help you get into the business school of your dreams!
On the fence? Here are 5 Reasons You Should Get An MBA
1. It will help you gain credibility with your business peers
2. It will help you learn how to think like a business person
3. It will help you develop professional network
4. It will help you improve your written and verbal communication skills
5. It will help you develop your critical thinking capability
What You Will Learn:
- How to go about selecting a business school
- What questions to ask yourself and the school
- How the MBA admissions process is structured
- What you can do to stand out from the crowd
- How you should structure your complete application
- GMAT testing taking tips from someone who scored well over a 700 on their GMAT
- What to do if you are waitlisted
- How to land a scholarship
Your 4 Step Guide To Getting Into Business School
TWO BONUS INTERVIEWS
Free Course: "Become a Better Founder in 10 Days" + Secret Bonus
(Valued at $98)
This amazing course will help you launch a tech startup as a non-technical founder over the next 10 days.
100% privacy guaranteed. I'll never share your email.
About William Griggs
William Griggs is a product and customer acquisition strategist who has helped numerous startups including companies backed by Andreessen Horowitz, FLOODGATE, & 500 Startups. In addition to his consulting work, he has written for Mashable, VentureBeat, & ReadWrite. You can check out his podcast on iTunes (The Startup Slingshot TV) or follow him on Twitter @william_griggs for Tweets chock-full of delicious knowledge nuggets.
In addition to everything tech startups, William loves breakfast tacos, dogs, short emails, and Amazon Prime. He currently resides in Austin, Texas with his beautiful wife Elizabeth.