While the days of trade and barter are long gone, Adam Albright is preparing to launch a company reflecting those principles.
Tune in to this week’s episode of Startup Spotlight to get the scoop on RentStuff.com, along with advice on how to balance attending school while starting a company, and simple steps to improving your website.
What you will learn in this episode:
– What RentStuff.com is
– Where the idea came from
– What types of pre-launch marketing they are doing
– How they secured the domain RentStuff.com
– How they are going about creating a minimally viable product
– How JumpStart Foundry and the Entrepreneur Center has impacted their business
– How getting an MBA has helped him in this startup
About Adam Albright
Adam Albright is the CTO and co-founder of RentStuff.com. He has worked in the field of software development and web applications for the past 10 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt University with a degree in Computer Engineering and is pursuing his MBA at Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management.