Today’s guest is Matthew Johnson. Matthew is a financial professional turned social entrepreneur. Today, in a first for The Startup Slingshot, Matt will launch the next phase of his venture, Project: Living Well, live on the show.
1. What does your professional background look like to this point?
2. What is Project: Living Well?
3. Where did the idea come from?
4. What are you launching today?
5. What was your inspiration?
6. What is your goal with Project: Living Well?
7. Where do you see the organization in 10 years?
8. What bit of encouragement can you give to all the young or first time entrepreneurs out there in the trenches?
9. Who inspires you?
10. Do you have any additional resources (blogs, books, podcasts) you recommend our readers look towards for more information?
About Matt Johnson
Matt Johnson is a Social Entrepreneur and the Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer of Project: Living Well. He comes from a professional background in the wealth management industry, working at firms JPMorgan Chase and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney before founding Project: Living Well.