In this episode we will tackle how you can promote your B2B startup using inbound marketing tactics with Rick Perreault of CEO and Co-Founder of Unbounce.
• What is Unbounce?
• How do you grow your business?
• What is inbound marketing?
• What impact has inbound marketing had on Unbounce?
• Is this your main marketing channel?
• Why inbound marketing?
• What types of content are great for inbound marketing campaigns?
• How do you manage content creation?
• In-House vs. External Support
• Who is in charge of coming up with the ideas and executing them?
• How does that process work?
• Do you all create an editorial/content calendar?
• How do you break it all down on a weekly basis?
• How do you seed the content?
• How do you all use social media?
• How do you track the results of your inbound marketing efforts?
Rick is the evangelist spreading the word of the Unbounce mission. With over 12 years in interactive and marketing, Rick has held senior management positions in creative and strategy starting at Riptown where he developed and lead an award-winning creative marketing team who’s innovative work in product and positioning helped propel it’s main client into a billion dollar gaming powerhouse.
In the last 8 years, Rick has been responsible for the effectiveness of the conversion funnel where landing pages were not always used because of the challenge of getting them built and deployed in a timely manner. From his experience, the idea for Unbounce was born.