If you are looking to raise money in Indianapolis, this is the interview for you!
Today’s guest is Kristian Andersen. Kristian is an active angel investor who has previously co-founded several companies including TenderBox and Gravity Ventures.
On this episode, I am going to talk with Kristian about the fundraising landscape in Indianapolis for seed, angel and VC level funding.
How many seed stage investors are there in Indianapolis?
• Who are they?
• How are they structured?
• What do they like to fund?
• How much money are we talking? (What level of funding)
• When would I approach one of these investors? (What stage of the business?)
• What should I have?
• What is the best way to approach these individuals?
How many angel investors are there Indianapolis?
• What type of stuff do they like to invest in?
• How would I get connected with them?
• What do they want to see?
• Who are the angel investors in Indianapolis?
• Who are the leaders?
• What amount of money are they looking to invest?
• How do I get in touch with them?
• Any other advice regarding approaching an angel?
How many VC funds are there in Indianapolis?
• What do they want to see at this stage?
• What types of companies are they interested in funding?
• Where do I need to be with my business?
• What metrics are they looking for?
• What level of money are they looking to invest?
• Who are the VC firms in Indy?
• What types of stuff do they each want to invest in?
• How do our viewers get in touch with them?
Kristian Andersen works with entrepreneurs and business leaders to design compelling brand experiences, create new business models, and innovate new products and services.
Kristian’s clients range from venture-funded start-ups to established members of the Fortune 500. During the course of Kristian’s professional career he has consulted in the advertising, entertainment, technology, healthcare, professional services, and communication industries. Kristian routinely serves as an advisor to businesses and not-for-profits looking to strengthen their position in the marketplace through intelligent branding and experience design strategies.
Kristian also serves as a managing partner at Gravity Ventures, an Indianapolis-based, seed-stage venture fund that makes investments in technology and technology-enabled businesses. Additionally, he is the co-founder of several software companies including: Pathagility, TinderBox, and Gravity Labs.