Do you have an idea for a business, but don’t know where to start? Do you want your business to work for you, instead of the other way around? Does launching a business on the beaches of Bali sound like it’s too good to be true?
In this episode, Dan will teach us about his journey and walk us down the path of launching our own lifestyle business anywhere in the world. Listen to learn how to vet your idea and get it started today. Have a pad of paper ready because Dan will share invaluable tips, tricks and tactics that he has learned over the last 5 years launching 6 different businesses!
What you will learn in this episode:
– Dan Andrews’ background
– About Dan’s Tropical MBA program
– Dan’s outlook on business and how it guides his daily actions (you are not going to want to miss this!)
– Essentials skills every entrepreneur must acquire
– How to get started launching your own lifestyle business
– How to get started manufacturing your own physical products
– How to vet a business idea
– Book Dan recommends you read
– What direct response marketing is and how it can impact your business
Dan runs a start-up from his laptop while he travels, primarily in Southeast Asia. He helps others do the same through his podcast, the Lifestyle Business Podcast, and his blog the TropicalMBA.com. He currently lives in Bali with a few of the TMBA interns.