If you are like me, you are probably wondering….
• What the heck is a business model?
• Why does it matter?
• How do I create one?
In this episode, we will tackle these questions and more with today’s guest, Alexander Osterwalder.
Alexander is the successful author of “Business Model Generation”, speaker and advisor with a focus on, you guessed it, business model innovation.
On this episode, Alexander is going to share with us the effect that crafting and testing your business model can have on your organization and outline the steps you need to get started.
• What a business model is?
• Why should we create a business model?
• Why should my viewers listen to you?
• What types of organizations are creating business models??
• How does business model generation play into what Eric Ries is building with the lean startup movement and Steve Blank’s customer development process?
• How do we start building a business model?
Alexander’s book Business Model Generation
Dr. Alexander Osterwalder works as an independent author, speaker and advisor with a particular focus on business model innovation, strategic management and management innovation. He regularly performs keynote speeches and workshops on the topic of business model innovation in companies, in business schools and at conferences around the world.
Connect With Alexander