This is first episode of 10-in-10, a series that seeks to provide actionable tips and tactics from entrepreneurs and business experts in less than 10 minutes.
Today’s guest is Jackson Miller. Jackson is a seasoned entrepreneur, proven developer, self-proclaimed analytics nerd and founder of Bizen, a web-based business intelligence tool for franchises and small businesses.
Questions I Asked
1. What does your entrepreneurial journey look like? (share your past entrepreneurial experience)
2. What is Bizen?
3. Where did the idea come from?
4. How did you test the idea?
5. What did you learn in your previous entrepreneurial ventures that you made sure to take with you when you were starting Bizen?
6. How would you define your leadership style?
7. How would summarize your sales strategy/approach?
8. What bit of encouragement can you give to all the young or first time entrepreneurs out there in the trenches?
9. Who inspires you?
10. Do you have any additional resources (blogs, books, podcasts) you recommend our readers look towards for more information?