Inbound Marketing 101 With Rick Perreault of Unbounce
BY William Griggs ON Apr 05, 2012
In this episode we will tackle how you can promote your B2B startup using inbound marketing tactics with Rick Perreault of CEO and Co-Founder of Unbounce.
• What is Unbounce?
• How do you grow your business?
• What is inbound marketing?
• What impact has inbound marketing had on Unbounce?
• Is this your main marketing channel?
• Why inbound marketing?
• What types of content are great for inbound marketing campaigns?
• How do you manage content creation?
• In-House vs. External Support
• Who is in charge of coming up with the ideas and executing them?
• How does that process work?
• Do you all create an editorial/content calendar?
• How do you break it all down on a weekly basis?
• How do you seed the content?
• How do you all use social media?
• How do you track the results of your inbound marketing efforts?
Rick is the evangelist spreading the word of the Unbounce mission. With over 12 years in interactive and marketing, Rick has held senior management positions in creative and strategy starting at Riptown where he developed and lead an award-winning creative marketing team who’s innovative work in product and positioning helped propel it’s main client into a billion dollar gaming powerhouse.
In the last 8 years, Rick has been responsible for the effectiveness of the conversion funnel where landing pages were not always used because of the challenge of getting them built and deployed in a timely manner. From his experience, the idea for Unbounce was born.
Connect With Rick
Free Course: "Become a Better Founder in 10 Days" + Secret Bonus
(Valued at $98)
This amazing course will help you launch a tech startup as a non-technical founder over the next 10 days.
100% privacy guaranteed. I'll never share your email.
About William Griggs
William Griggs is a product and customer acquisition strategist who has helped numerous startups including companies backed by Andreessen Horowitz, FLOODGATE, & 500 Startups. In addition to his consulting work, he has written for Mashable, VentureBeat, & ReadWrite. You can check out his podcast on iTunes (The Startup Slingshot TV) or follow him on Twitter @william_griggs for Tweets chock-full of delicious knowledge nuggets.
In addition to everything tech startups, William loves breakfast tacos, dogs, short emails, and Amazon Prime. He currently resides in Austin, Texas with his beautiful wife Elizabeth.