10-in-10 with Jackson Miller, Founder of Bizen
BY William Griggs ON Dec 01, 2011
This is first episode of 10-in-10, a series that seeks to provide actionable tips and tactics from entrepreneurs and business experts in less than 10 minutes.
Today’s guest is Jackson Miller. Jackson is a seasoned entrepreneur, proven developer, self-proclaimed analytics nerd and founder of Bizen, a web-based business intelligence tool for franchises and small businesses.
Questions I Asked
1. What does your entrepreneurial journey look like? (share your past entrepreneurial experience)
2. What is Bizen?
3. Where did the idea come from?
4. How did you test the idea?
5. What did you learn in your previous entrepreneurial ventures that you made sure to take with you when you were starting Bizen?
6. How would you define your leadership style?
7. How would summarize your sales strategy/approach?
8. What bit of encouragement can you give to all the young or first time entrepreneurs out there in the trenches?
9. Who inspires you?
10. Do you have any additional resources (blogs, books, podcasts) you recommend our readers look towards for more information?
Connect With Jackson
Free Course: "Become a Better Founder in 10 Days" + Secret Bonus
(Valued at $98)
This amazing course will help you launch a tech startup as a non-technical founder over the next 10 days.
100% privacy guaranteed. I'll never share your email.
About William Griggs
William Griggs is a product and customer acquisition strategist who has helped numerous startups including companies backed by Andreessen Horowitz, FLOODGATE, & 500 Startups. In addition to his consulting work, he has written for Mashable, VentureBeat, & ReadWrite. You can check out his podcast on iTunes (The Startup Slingshot TV) or follow him on Twitter @william_griggs for Tweets chock-full of delicious knowledge nuggets.
In addition to everything tech startups, William loves breakfast tacos, dogs, short emails, and Amazon Prime. He currently resides in Austin, Texas with his beautiful wife Elizabeth.