BY William Griggs ON Jan 31, 2012
Below you will find TSS’ official listing of Required Readings. These are MUST reads for anyone interested in business, especially those with the entrepreneurial “itch” in need of scratching. We have taken the liberty to categorize our list based on the findings offered within each reading.
Learn Business Fundamentals:
– The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
– Venture Deals by Brad Feld & Jason Mendelson (See my interview with Brad here)
– Four Steps to the Epiphany by Steve Blank
– Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder
– Making Ideas Happen by Scott Belsky
– Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
– Reality Check by Guy Kawasaki
– Crush Itby Gary Vaynerchuck
Free Course: "Become a Better Founder in 10 Days" + Secret Bonus
(Valued at $197)
This amazing course will help you launch a tech startup as a non-technical founder over the next 10 days.
100% privacy guaranteed. I'll never share your email.
About William Griggs
William Griggs is a product and customer acquisition strategist who has helped numerous startups including companies backed by Andreessen Horowitz, FLOODGATE, & 500 Startups. In addition to his consulting work, he has written for Mashable, VentureBeat, & ReadWrite. You can check out his podcast on iTunes (The Startup Slingshot TV) or follow him on Twitter @william_griggs for Tweets chock-full of delicious knowledge nuggets.
In addition to everything tech startups, William loves breakfast tacos, dogs, short emails, and Amazon Prime. He currently resides in Austin, Texas with his beautiful wife Elizabeth.